Division of Electrotechnology
and Materials Science
M. Sklodowskiej-Curie 55/61
50-369 Wroclaw, POLAND
phone (+48) 71 328 30 61
fax. (+48) 71 328 25 51
Electroinsulating and Constructional Epoxy-Glass Tubes
Grzegorz Pasciak Ph.D.
Phone +48 71 328 30 61 firstname.lastname@example.orgTechnical parameters
- density of composite 1,6 ÷ 2 kg/dm3
- range of working temperatures - 60oC ÷ + 150oC
- inside diameter range 25 ÷ 300 mm
- minimal thickness of wall 1 mm
- maximat thickness of wall optional
- tube lenght max. 5000 mm
- filament winding structure "tailor made" type
Epoxy glass tubes are favoured for electroinsulating and constructional elements which structure corresponds to the severity of mechanical loads. Advantages
- high mechanical strength,
- low weight,
- good electroinsulating properties,
- high resistance to temperature shock,
- high resistance to impact of chemicals like acids, oils, dilute, alkalies, some kaind of solvents.
If you do not block cookies, you consent to use them and store them in the memory of your device.