Composite Medium Voltage Suspension Insulator type CS70 with sheds made of silicone elastomerSpecification
Composite suspension insulators type CS70 are designed for medium voltage overhead power networks for rated voltage 24 kV in zones of the highest pollution (IV).
In I, II pollution zone insulators can be used for rated voltage up to 30 kV.Certificare
Composite medium voltage insulator type CS70 is admitted to apply in Polish power networks and has got the Certificate No 0464/OW/2001 of Electrotechnical Institute that is a proof for his agreement with requirements of international standard PN-IEC 61109:1999, PN-92/E-04060, PN-EN 60071-1:1999 and PN-E-06303:1998. Technical specification of composite suspension insulators:
- Rated voltage 16..36 kV,
- Standard Mechanical Load 70 kN,
- Dry lighting impulse withstand voltage 170 kV,
- Wet power – frequency withstand 90 kV.
In comparison with porcelain insulators composite insulators have advantages as below:
- several times lower weight,
- higher resistance to environmental hazard,
- higher resistance to vandalism.