Division of Electrotechnology
and Materials Science
M. Sklodowskiej-Curie 55/61
50-369 Wroclaw, POLAND
phone (+48) 71 328 30 61
fax. (+48) 71 328 25 51
Barbara Gornicka Ph.D.
Phone +48 71 328 30 61 firstname.lastname@example.org
ELECTROINSULATING SLEEVINGS made of glass fiber coated with PTFE useful in electrotechnical industry, especially for insulating of thermometal plates in electrical switches and for insulating of outlet conductors in electric heaters. Technical parameters
- internal dimensions (vertical section of sleevings is close to flattened rectangle with rounded corners) where:
side a [mm]: 4; 5; 6; 7; 8; 9; 10
side b [mm]: 0,5; 0,6; 0,7; 0,8; 0,9; 1,0
- thickness of wall: 0,5 mm
- breakdown voltage: 1,25 kV / 50 Hz,
- thermal resistance up to 400 °C;in conditions of two-seconds overvoltage: up to 700 °C,
- length: up to 200 m.
- zsleevings eliminates necessity of using asbestos for insulating of thermometal plates,
- minimises the labour consumption of insulating step in plates manufacturing.
If you do not block cookies, you consent to use them and store them in the memory of your device.