The information presented here contains only partial description of our equipment and offered services. Due to our continuous development and wide spectra of activities, placing here full information would be impossible. Thereby we are encouraging you to contact us in case of any question.
We offer PCA accredited tests of:
- electrical safety equipment (sticks (insulating poles), insulating tongs, voltage detectors, insulating platforms, switchboard mattings, rubber insulating gloves, dielectric footwear),
- cables and wires,
- weather resistance materials: Xenon lamp exposure,
- envirnomental tests (dry warm, wet warm, dry cold, wet cold),
- volume and surface resistivity, isolation resistance,
- permittivity, dissipation factor (loss tangent),
- determination of the proof and the comparative tracking indices of solid insulating materials,
- resistance test to high-voltage, low-current arc discharges,
- test for electric strength of solid insulating materials in temperature range +20°C - +120°C,
- determination of Charpy impact properties,
- pressure resistance at elevated temperature of household and similar electrical appliances (insulation parts).
We also offer such services:
- mechanical, electrical and magnetic properties of the surface with Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM),
- reliability tests (electronic and electric devices),
- thermal shock tests,
- evaluating resistance to tracking and erosion of electrical insulating materials used under severe ambient conditions,
- determination of static and dynamic flexural strength properties with Dynstat apparatus (samples 15x10x4,5mm),
- metal and plastics hardness determination with ball pressing method,
- Izod impact strength tests,
- calibration of measurement devices (ampmeters, voltmeters, ohmmeters),
- calibration of very large resistance ohmmeters and resistance standards up to 10^14 Ohm.
- and many others...